Cebu Pacific – Traveling need not be expensive
Traveling need not be expensive. Everyone should just need to know how to book Cebu Pacific Air Fare with promo fares. Here at cebupacificpromo.com we give basic tips and guides on how to book your next trip with the cheapest rate you can imagine. We will focus more on the travel like six months ahead of time. Please understand this guide is not applicable for travels within the next 3 months of this year.
Plan your travel
– Planning your travel next year is needed. You dont know to have that budget first but instead plan ahead. Talk to your family, friends, office co-workers as when you plan to travel and the places you want to visit. You should also have the months and dates of your travel. Agree on that first then proceed to the next tip.
Come up with the initial airfare budget
– Save the initial budget you need for your travel. The earlier you can come up with the travel plan the better for you, your family and friends to save for your travel. In the Philippines and with the popularity of promo fares it is best you can atleast come up with P2500-P4000 per person. This is for booking of flight during promo fares.
Prepare traveler’s details
– Booking is easy. You should get all the details of the persons coming with you on your travel. List down their names, birthdays, Middle names, address and even email address. If you need these details during sign up all you need to do is get that list.
Monitor promos announcements
– The next thing you should do is finding time to monitor promo announcements. You can like our page, check your favorite booking agency or travel store and check cebu pacific official website for promos. Promo fares are usually announced every 3 to 4 days and booking are always open. If you already have the travel date and the initial budget its very easy to book your flight. Please avoid doing inquiry left and right during promo fares. In most cases you will end up with no seats available because other travelers are booking their flight already while you still starting to inquiry. Please go to tip #1 to make it easier for you.
Book during non Peak
– This is very important. If you can book during non-peak then do it like early in the morning. Please understand cebu pacific promos are being sold very fast especially during the likes of Piso fare, 199 promos, 299 promos, 599 promos and even P999 promo fares. Book your flight as soon as possible.
Latest Cebu Pacific Promo
SALE PERIOD: UP TO OCT 9, 2017 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST | TRAVEL PERIOD: JAN 1 – JUN 30, 2018
As low as P599
Cagayan de Oro to Dumaguete or Zamboanga
Cebu to Davao, Kalibo, Masbate or Ormoc
Davao to Tacloban or Tagbilaran
For as low as P799
Cagayan de Oro to new imageBoracay (Caticlan)
Cebu to Boracay (Caticlan),
Calbayog, Camiguin, Dipolog, Dumaguete, Roxas or Siargao
Clark to Boracay (Caticlan) Kalibo*
*travel period: January 1 to March 24, 2018
Davao to Zamboanga
Zamboanga to Cotabato or Tawi-Tawi
For as low as P1,099
Cagayan de Oro to Bacolod or Iloilo
Cebu to Bacolod, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Clark,
Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato, General Santos, Iloilo,
Legazpi, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Surigao,
Tacloban, Tandag or Zamboanga
Clark to Coron (Busuanga)
Davao to Bacolod, Cagayan de Oro or Iloilo
Iloilo to General Santos
Manila to Bacolod, Cauayan, Cebu, Iloilo, Kalibo, Legazpi,
Naga, Roxas, San Jose (Mindoro), Tablas, Tacloban or Tuguegarao
For as low as P1,299
Davao to Dumaguete
Iloilo to Puerto Princesa
Manila to Boracay (Caticlan), Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Coron (Busuanga), Cotabato,
Davao, Dipolog, Dumaguete General Santos, Masbate, Ozamiz, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa,
Tagbilaran, Virac or Zamboanga
Manila to Siargao
*travel period: January 1 to March 24, 2018 only