Everything About CEBU PACIFIC and all its seat sales
CEBU PACIFIC INC, which operates the Cebu Pacific airline, is wholly-owned subsidiary of CP Holdings Inc. which parent company is the Gokongwei-owned JG Summit Holdings Inc. opens another CEBU PACIFIC PROMO 2011 – 2012. The Sale Period is Up to Oct. 14, 2011 or until seats last while the Travel Period: Dec.1 – Feb. 29, 2012
Cebu Pacific Promo for International Destinations includes Clark to Hong Kong, Macau or Singapore for only
P288. Manila to Brunei, Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh, Kota Kinabalu, Macau, Singapore or Taipei for only P488 and Cebu to Hong Kong for only P488.
While coming from Manila to Bangkok, Beijing, Guangzhou, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur or Shanghai and Cebu to Singapore and Clark to Bangkok are all P888.
Please also take note of the following:
- Quoted fares are one way. Limited availability. Fares are non-refundable.
- Fares are exclusive of government fees, taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Flight changes must be made more than 24 hours before scheduled time of departure.
- At time of booking, pre-purchase your baggage allowance to save time and money at check-in.
- CAB approved terms and conditions of carriage apply and are available online.
To book you may visit www.cebupacificair.com or you can visit any ticketing office with Cebu Pacific Logo. Some Western Union branch also assist in booking with a minimal service fee on top of you airfare.